I hope you all had a great Christmas. Unfortunately because of the current uncertain road conditions the ride meeting scheduled for tomorrow will have to be canceled. I know that some members live at higher elevations where more snow fell and it is just not melting fast enough so to be safe I think it is better to cancel the meeting. We have over 1 foot here and I cant even get the horse trailer out of the back yard. Hope you all stay safe and warm.
Just a note about the Judging Workshop. That is in holding pattern too. Depending on what the weather does this weekend and how much melt off we have I will make a decision on Sunday evening on whether the workshop will go on as scheduled or be postponed to a later date. Watch your email for an update.